$15 Flat Rate Shipping
When you spend $50 or more before taxes. Regular shipping policies and certain exceptions apply.
Pick-Up in Store?
Blundstone 162 Greenpatch CSA in Brown
Safety and Work. People tell us that our Blundstone Greenpatch CSA work boot is the lightest work boot they’ve ever worn. Pretty incredible when you consider that these rugged boots are more durable than most heavy clunkers. All-day comfort even on concrete. Pull-on, kick-off convenience. These work overtime. It has safety toes, safety shanks and chemical-resistant soles. All that plus the Greenpatch is built on the sturdy Blundstone foundation – a set of values that’s stood firm since 1870. No laces to tie, unknot, replace or trip on. Definitely a shape that fits your foot.
- Weatherproof 2.5mm thick Brown premium leather upper
- Deluxe poron XRD removable footbed for all day comfort and support
- Heat formed heel for a snug fit
- Bumper kick-toe styling
- Kevlar CSA approved protection mid-soles (lighter and more flexible for increased comfort)
- Injection moulded soles – no adhesives to come unglued, nor stitching to rot
- Oil, acid, organic fat and electric shock resistant outsole
- Slip resistant sole
- Outside heat resistant to 140 celsius
- Dual density polyurethane midsole and thermal urethean (TPU) outsole
- Weatherproof, durable, lightweight and provides reliable certified traction
All placed orders will be confirmed once received and buyer will be notified of any backorders or inventory issues. All products from Stampede or our Suppliers are subject to change and availability. Items drop-shipped directly from our suppliers may take up to 14 days for delivery under normal circumstances.
Not all items on our website are available in store. Call store for in stock availability 604.574.7427 or 1.800.745.5511.