Casual dress boot? Dressy casual boot? You decide.
Some dress boots miss the point: You do not spend your whole life dressed up. The classic Blundstone Chisel Toe understands. This is a boot that’s as comfortable on the trail as it is in town. And the polyurethane soles make a lot of sense in a country like Canada (or anywhere in the world) where winter can often be cold – not to mention wet, slushy and miserable. They love the punishment. The thinner sole profile lets you dress them up or down – Chisels do a nice job of chipping the formal ‘edge’ off a suit. The patented Shock Protection System absorbs 33% of the abuse so your bones and joints don’t have to. Weatherproof leather uppers fused into the soles Dressy or casual. Your call.
- Weatherproof Black full grain leather upper
- Full length removeable comfort footbed
- The patented Shock Protection System (SPS) reduces foot strike shock by 33%
- Oil, acid and organic fat resistant outsole
- Outsole heat resistant to 140 celsius
- Steel shank ensures correct step flex point with torsional stability
- Square toe
- Medium width
- Lightweight and durable