Stampede Tack & Western Wear
17982 56th Avenue
Surrey, BC , Canada
Carhartt Women’s Full Swing Caldwell Jacket
A hooded jacket with stretch panels for ease of movement. Early morning chores in cool weather are a little bit easier in this women’s jacket.
A hooded jacket with stretch panels for ease of movement. Early morning chores in cool weather are a little bit easier in this women’s jacket. It’s made of stretch cotton sandstone that gives you plenty of room to move, with a stretch panel on the back so you can swing an axe with ease. The body of the jacket is lined with stretch sherpa and stretch fleece to keep you warm.
- Durable, heavyweight 10-ounce 98% cotton / 2% spandex cotton sandstone canvas with the perfect amount of stretch
- Stretch sherpa and stretch fleece lining in body; Quilted taffeta in sleeves for extra warmth
- Full Swing® was developed with insight from our Carhartt Crew, a group of hardworking folks who wear our gear on the job day in and day out and let us know what they really think
- All Full Swing® gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7 and features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and bigger bend in the elbows
- Removable sherpa-lined hood with interior adjustable draw cord
- Two lower-front pockets, chest pocket and two interior pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable draw cord hem
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Back Length: 26.75 inches
All products from Carhartt are subject to change and availability from supplier. Items drop-shipped directly from Carhartt may take up to 14 days for delivery under normal circumstances.
Not all Carhartt items are available in store. Call store for in stock availability 604.574.7427 or 1.800.745.5511.
XS, S, M, L, XL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.