At Stampede Tack & Western Wear we believe in making it as easy as possible for you to purchase a saddle. Because a saddle must fit both your horse and you we have the following policy:
- If you come into the store, we will not charge you for the saddle right away. We will get a pre-authorization on your credit card and then you will have 5-7 days to try out the saddle to ensure it fits both you and your horse. If the saddle fits, great. We will complete the sale. If not, then we cancel the pre-authorization and hopefully we can find another saddle that works for you and your horse. Please, we ask that common sense and care be taken when trying out the saddles.
- If we have to send the saddle to you, we will get a pre-authorization on your credit card for the amount of the saddle. You will still have a few days to try the saddle and make sure it fits. If it does, thst is great and we will process the sale of the saddle on your credit card. If it does not fit then you just send the saddle back to us and we will cancel the pre-authorization on your credit card, assuming that the saddle is returned in the same condition as you received it. All we ask is that care and common sense be used when you are trying out the saddle. It’s that simple.
- Please note that you are responsible for the shipping charges both ways. Call the store at 604.574.7427 or 1.800.745.5511 if you have any questions.
- If you need more time to try the saddle, we are flexible. Just call us.
- We will make every effort to make it easy and simple for you to purchase a saddle. Please call us at 604.574.7427 or North American Toll Free 1.800.745.5511 and we will take care of your individual needs. Remember, we will match prices on Bates and Wintec saddles for prices from British Columbia if possible.